Thursday, January 22, 2009

too many distractions.....

It always seem the "distractions" happen between January 1st and April 15th in my life. They can be big ones like my diverticulitis in 2003, moving to San Diego in 2004, or my knee surgery and uncle dying in 2006, or they are just the little "time killers" like repairmen in the house, registering cars at the DMV, doctor/dentist appointments, etc.

I try to make sure none of those "little" ones take place prior to April 15th, but it is impossible to do. Before, I would get completely annoyed and agitated over those "time killers", but now I handle them quite a bit better, which is a good thing.

This year had been all the small ones because of the move and new house. I see a light at the end of the tunnel, and should have complete days in front of me by early next week, right after we get all the cars registered.

Did a little more on Facebook, but I have no idea what I am doing there right now, so please bear with me as I get that going. I like using it, but it is a little confusing for "newbs".

Morgan set up accounts there also, and is enjoying seeing all her high school friends that are part of it.

She also was able to get her work blog to be recognized by Blogger, so that her updates will "update" on the right side of this page. Hopefully you are reading her after you read this one (geesh, or before this one).

Off to relax for the evening.

Until the next time.....

No comments: