Friday, July 11, 2008

quiet week.....

Yes, it has been a few days since I last posted, and that was pictures from the weekend activities. As with the start of most months, it is when I am the busiest with work, and when it is a payroll tax reporting month, it is a little worse. Luckily, nothing else pressing going on during the week, so you did not miss anything. :-)

Tonight we are going to the Padres game, as they face the Atlanta Braves. The Padres are playing like garbage, but at least tonight we get to see Jake Peavy (Alabama boy, Slinger) on the mound. With his "stuff", you never know if you will see a two hit, 15 strikeout performance with him on the bump.

Cassie has a beach party with her swim team down at La Jolla Shores. One of her coaches is taking her there and back, as the coach knew Morgan and I had the game tonight. I mentioned I would stay behind and go with her, but that got a resounding "NO!" from my daughter. Seems she needs "alone" time with her friends. Ugh!

Otherwise, it has been work, and scanning. I am just wrapping up the "S" clients, so I am almost done. Good thing too, as the boxes with paper for the shredding company is taking up quite a bit of space in the garage. I will be happy (well not too happy) to pay that fee when all of the paper is gone.

Sunday is another ride with the church's motorcycle group. This will be a ride that will end up at the house of the group leaders (Randy & Linda) for a BBQ and pool party. Morgan and Cassie will be meeting me there after they have a meeting at the church going over things for Cassie's time away at camp in August.

Speaking of my motorcycle, I am going to venture out and pick up a new helmet. When I go out on these short couple mile rides to the store or bank, in stop and go traffic with lights, I burn up with a full helmet, so I am going to get a "1/2 helmet" for these quick trips. I am trying to use the bike for than the truck for errands, so this will make it more comfortable to do so.

- This will be an interesting decision for Green Bay. Release a legend?
- iPhone problems? You Apple "haters" are smiling.
- Know someone who may be eligible for the rebate?

Until the next time.....

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Too funny about Cassie... I can hear her say that to you. he hee

How was the ride and the BBQ on Sunday? Sounds like a nice time!

You are going to be more than cool on that motorcycle when you get back. You've come a long way on it since you left here!!!! :) Hope you find a helmet you want!