Wednesday, May 14, 2008

head still cloudy.....

Well, my stomach feels better, but my head is still cloudy / foggy. I hope it clears up tomorrow with the long drive ahead of us to Vegas. Don't want Morgan to have to do the driving after working in the morning.

Slinger has mentioned that we need to visit the Star Trek Experience. Might get there for a lunch. I will probably lose my geek/nerd card, but I am not a Star Trek fan, so looking at the menu, I did not get some the the names.

Going to leave the laptop at home, but take my camera (I think), so no posting until after we return on Sunday.

Otherwise, another quiet day. Got on motorcycle for a quick ride to post office and bank, but otherwise it was just a big of work, and trying to get a clear head.

More after we return.

- Aiming for another VP try?
- Got a F-150 or Lincoln truck?
- The 2nd chapter in The Chronicles of Narnia starts Friday.
- Don't like ants? Stay away from Houston.

Until the next time.....

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Sorry you have felt badly but glad you are "on the mend." Be safe as you travel to Las Vegas! See if you can find some CSI people... lol

Been crazy around here lately and haven't gotten to comment much to you but I have been reading each day. I look forward to reading about y'all's adventures when you get back!!!

:)