Thursday, May 29, 2008

where have you been?????

Actually, I have just been real lazy about posting. There is not too much going on right now, and while I have had some ideas concerning politics, and other things going on in the world, I did not want this to me a "moan fest" or "preachy". That might change, but for the early part of the week, lazy was "in".

Monday, we spent some time at our church's annual Memorial Day picnic. It was a nice time, but nothing too great. I was thinking more people would have been there, but is was a pretty small crowd. Cassie had a ball though, as she must have climbed to the top of the rock climb wall ten times at each of the three difficulty levels. She was sore from all the climbing on Tuesday.

Congratulations to Kellie, and her husband, Steve, for their 15th wedding anniversary. When you get to know them, you realize what a loving couple they are, and how they "fit" so well together.

Morgan and I will be married 17 years at the end of August, and Monday (6/2) will be 18 years since the day we first met.

Morgan has had some exciting news, as she will be doing a little Q&A section in San Diego Magazine, and they are doing a photo shoot of her. They are supposed to take the photos on Monday. I'll keep you updated.

Cassie has another swim meet this weekend. It is back at the pool where we froze and were soaked by rain for the two days in February. At least this time we know we will not be cold and miserable.

Went and saw the Indiana Jones movie last Friday. Let's just say that I will keep the fond memories of the first three installments firmly in my memories.

The next movie I want to see is Get Smart, with Steve Carell & Anne Hathaway. Cassie has asked about seeing it, and I was a fan of the television show (Morgan never watched it), so it looks like a daddy / daughter movie event.

Otherwise, I have really just been playing games, and watching every minute of the Stanley Cup Finals. Man, do I miss live hockey, but after receiving a letter from the Hurricanes asking about me getting season tickets again (I still get all e-mails from them), I think we will just have to stick with games on TV, and the occasional live game, here and there.

Regular gas was $4.21 at the local Shell station.

- Lost season finale is tonight
- More Lost. Josh Holloway (just for my wife)
- Quite a few Geezers are using Wii Fit

Until the next time.....

1 comment:

Kellie said...

I was wondering where you had been. :)

Thanks for the thoughts on the anniversary. Steve and I do "fit" together, huh? I'll tell Steve you said that. He will grin...

I cannot believe this, but with our anniversary and graduation I FORGOT TO TAPE LOST!!!!!!! I am quite upset at this moment. I don't know when or how we'll see the season finale. You may have to fill me in!!!