Monday, April 28, 2008

test time.....

Well, I completed one of my tasks from the "after tax season to do" list. Completed the 164 question continuing education test. It was a mix of information that I commonly knew and used, and some so obscure (US treaties and different tax treatments for different countries) that I will never use it. But, it was an "open book" test, so it wasn't so bad, except for the long time (almost 8 hours) to complete it.

Morgan and I accompanied Cassie, her Girl Scout troop (6 others), and some of their moms (5 others) to Disneyland. I'll just say that the girls had a good time, and the other moms did, but by the end of the day Morgan and I were done and ready to go home. It was a hot day, and a long day, and as we neared the end, it seemed that the other mothers were doing whatever possible to make it longer. It wasn't as much on purpose, but was just wrong. Finally, Morgan and I said we had to go, and then that turned into just another problem. There is a reason I just don't get along with many people.

I brought my truck to the collision repair shop. They of course wanted to replace the bumper, get a new flood light, etc. I told them it is a truck, and I don't care how it looks as long as it runs. Just fix the light, rivet the license plate holder, and don't worry about the scrapes on the bumper. What started as a "well that bumper runs about $800", I was able to get taken care of for about $220. I'll drop it of tomorrow and pick it up on Wednesday.

One of, if not, my favorite musicians, Tom Petty, is out with a new album from his band, Mudcrutch. This band was they formed over 35 years ago, and they are now out performing and releasing an album. If you like TPHB, you will like this new album.

- another reason to pay your credit card each month
- that is a lot of candy money!
- Not familiar with IronMan, but I like Robert Downey, Jr.
- another game for the family to play

Until the next time.....

No comments: