Friday, November 16, 2007

baby school.....

My friend Casey and his wife are expectant parents. Their baby is due at the end of February. He told me that they will be spending Saturday in a "Baby Class". It made me laugh as we were texting back and forth. I told him the best advice I could give. When you have a question (not medical, but "how do I?"), speak with other parents, because they will want to give you their two cents anyway, then ignore what they said and go with your "gut". Works most times.

I completed all my business clients scanning. That is a relief, and a load of paper to be shredded and recycled. Amazing how much paper were in their files. Next are the personal income tax clients. Not sure if I will tackle it now, or take a week off.

Watched my Hurricanes get beat by the Thrashers, and at home in the RBC Center. Come on boys, pick it up.

Tried grilling chicken tonight, but did not have enough charcoal to get a hot fire. Normally, I have extra, but I am trying not to be as obsessive as my "prior life", so I don't run to the store and load up on items "just to be sure". Well that will teach me.

I am enjoying writing these postings, and see my friend Kellie is a daily reader, and commenter. With everything on her plate, I appreciate her taking the time to read it each day.

Until the next time.....

1 comment:

Kellie said...

HA....had to laugh that you ran out of charcoal since we are using the bag you gave us before you left. See...if you had taken it with you on the plane you would have had enough. he hee..

OK..that just stinks about the 'Canes. I was a bit tired last night and had no idea they played...thought it was tonight.

You enjoy shredding those documents. I'd like to do that to the clutter in this house sometimes! :)

I am quite happy to read your post daily. I told you it gave me another thing to "obsess" over. ;)