Tuesday, November 20, 2007

ok today.....

Well, I feel a lot better than today then I did 24 hours ago. That "homesick" feeling is not bringing me down today. I am sure that besides my own, there were prayers from Kellie to help me out of my "blues".

I see from her posting that Kellie needs some extra prayers concerning a family matter. She and her family will have them from us, no questions asked". I know this will turn out fine.

Morgan's best friend here in San Diego underwent biopsies today to test for breast cancer. An extra prayer for her would be appreciated.

I am hearing this way too much this year as I have had my mother undergoing treatment since late June. She has been getting through it fine, but after all she went through the past few years with her mom, then her brother, then her own other health problems, it just makes me shake my head.

My friends, Casey and his wife have traveled to upstate NY for the Thanksgiving holiday. He sent a text message that they got there. Have a nice holiday and a safe trip back home.

Picked up a game called Rock Band today. You actually play as a band with a singer, guitar, bass and drummer. Cassie has been playing with me all day, and we have had a blast. We are not good, but it is some good family fun. The game also let's me see that my daughter has gotten her daddy's "no rhythm gene".

Until the next time.....

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Thanks for your prayers, Sal. I feel better today, too, but know the Lord will continue to lead and guide.

I will pray for Morgan's friend. It is amazing how much "stuff" keeps coming up with people. It continues to show me that we need to be ready and knowing the Lord because He alone is Who takes care of those things.

Love ya, Sal...

Sal Cartusciello said...

Glad you are feeling better. I know we will all be taken care of. Just a break for us once in a while would be nice. :-)