Thursday, November 15, 2007

one wrong turn.....

Went on my bike to the printer to get some new business cards with the San Diego office number on them. From there I wanted to get to Best Buy, but made a wrong turn and ended up going towards the mountains. I wasn't too far out of my way, and the ride was beautiful (sorry no camera), so it was a "good lost". I am really enjoying the San Diego weather, and being able to ride almost everyday has been quite enjoyable and therapeutic for me. I can't wait to take some nice long rides with the HOG chapter, or just with Morgan, up to mountains or out to the coast, while she drives the Viper.

The Canes got beat up in Tampa last night 5-1. It was just ugly. Enough said.

Cassie has her first swim meet on Saturday. They have asked us to arrive at 7am to get parked, and signed in. The meet starts at 9am and could last until 3 or 4pm! Oy, I'm in for a long "parent's day". Cassie is only in 3 events, so I hope she does not get bored and disinterested with all that "down time".

Have not been gaming much. Hope to change that in this upcoming week. Would really like to finish up the Halo 3 campaign and see if I save the world. :-)


Until the next time........

1 comment:

Kellie said...

What....no camera, Sal??? I will expect you to get "lost" again so you can take some pictures. lol Have fun at the swim meet tomorrow! :) That truly stunk about the 'Canes....