Thursday, November 29, 2007

some decorations.....

Quiet day today. Had a dental appointment that went well, except I need to go back because some old fillings are cracked. I knew about them, but was in no pain or discomfort, so I waited. When they mentioned it, I figured, might as well get them done. Not my favorite activity (really?), but at least it will be taken care of before the holidays.


Well here are some of our decorations. Besides the 31 (last count) nutcrackers, we keep things quite simple, which I like. Morgan and Cassie do all the decorating, and I do all the "lugging" in and out of the closet with the storage containers.


The three of us are supposed to go up to Julian (mountain area) on Saturday. Morgan and Cassie by car, and I was going to ride the bike. Would be one of my farthest rides, but with great scenary. Now, it looks likes rain for the day. It is not supposed to rain in San Diego. Hope the weather geeks are wrong. :-)

Until the next time.....

3 comments:

Kellie said...

Love the decorations!! Glad you are sending some out, mister. :)

I cracked up at the "weather geeks"... Rain???? San Diego??? Hmmm.. send it our way.lol Let us know if you ride!!!!! I'll be expecting some pictures if you do. :)

Sal Cartusciello said...

Don't know if I will be taking any pictures on the ride to the mountains. Let me find my way first. :-)

Kellie said...

Take that camera cause you never know when you may come upon something "grand"... :) I can't wait to hear of the adventure. ha!!!