Monday, November 12, 2007

my first time.....

Well, here we are. Now that I have started this, I will need to be "bright and witty" to keep you interested. I hope that happens. I also hope I keep this up, as I like to think many thoughts, and now I have a place to express them.

I am not a complicated guy. I love my wife (been together since June 1990), my daughter, and the rest on my small family. I consider my wife my best friend that I have ever had, and I love her more everyday. My daughter is a wonderful girl, who I love to no end. I can't imagine my life without either of them.

Besides my wife and daughter, my interests include hockey (could watch 24/7), video games, and my motorcycle. I own a small tax accounting practice, and I enjoy working, and the clients that are part of my business.

I have a very good male friend (hello, Casey), and a very good female friend (hello, Kellie). They help me in typical male/female ways. Casey is my hockey / video game "brother" (who is married with child on way) who I get to be a guy with, but also get to talk to things about. While Kellie (a teacher, married with twins) helps keep me straight with her spiritual guidance as we talk about the path the Lord has in front of us. I am lucky to know them and their families, and to be able to call them friends.

If the love for my wife & daughter, family happenings, hockey, friends, video games, motorcycles, political thoughts, religious thoughts and current events from me interest you, then you are at the right place. Please enjoy.

Until the next time........

1 comment:

Kellie said...

YAY!!! I love it, Sal!! :) I feel quite honored to be mentioned in your blog! :) I am so glad this will be an outlet for you. It will also be yet another area I obsess to read each day. lol

Love ya, Sal!
Kellie