Wednesday, November 21, 2007

the day before the holiday.....

The Wednesday before Thanksgiving always has a different feel to it. The same as the day before Christmas Eve and the day prior to New Year's Eve. It is that "pre-holiday holiday time". People leave work early and there is a buzz in the air. Although it is crazy on days like this, I actually enjoy the time, and watching the "buzz".

My friend Kellie mentioned that her family has been getting great use out of the basketball net we left behind in NC. I am glad they are enjoying and using it so much. Of course what I would have enjoyed more was seeing Kellie shoot some baskets. That must have been a sight. :-) Love ya, Kellie!

Morgan's friend and her son are joining us for Thanksgiving dinner. As I mentioned, she is going through some trying times, and we had this planned prior to knowing anything, so again, the Lord worked the plans so she would have comfort with Morgan on the holiday.

For us, some years we are with family, others with friends. I don't always have to be with my family (and that does not go over well with them). As long as I have my wife and daughter, if it is family or friends, it does not matter, as long as people have a place to be with others.

Off to save the world in Halo 3, as I have only one more chapter to go.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Until the next time.....

No comments: