Saturday, February 2, 2008

half the weekend.....

I am sitting here about 20 minutes before Cassie and I are to leave for the father/daughter dance, so I figured a quick post was in order.

Last night Morgan and Cassie attended the Hanna Montana movie, and Cassie had a great time. Morgan said it was amazing how all the girls in the whole theater were able to sing along to all the songs throughout the movie.

I stayed home, watched the Law & Order from Wednesday night, and went to sleep. I was uptight from work, and tired. My work day wasn't bad, but I just couldn't get any "traction". Everytime I started something, an e-mail would come in from a client asking about soemthing they were sending in their package to me. That is a good thing to hear from clients, but when you are trying to get another project started and going, the "on again, off again" can drive you nuts.

This morning was Cassie's swim meet. She was to compete in three events today, and three more tomorrow. She was DQ'ed from her 100m IM because she made a mistake one of her strokes during the breaststroke portion (I didn't see it, but I'm not an official), but had a good finishing time. She also competed in 50m freestyle and butterfly events, and did really well in those. Tomorrow will be 100m freestyle, along with 50m events in breaststroke and backstroke.

- More winter for my friends back east.
- I only want it settled to see Lost and Law & Order.
- The big just get bigger. My question is, will my stock rise?

Until the next time.....

No comments: