Tuesday, February 5, 2008

that was Super.....

It is 11pm, and I should be sleeping, but I am still in the office, so only quick post before bed.

I am a huge sports fan (really???), and I have to say that was a great Super Bowl. I know a certain friend of mine is bummed (but on a completely different note, is extremely happy because his little girl finally left the hospital and is home with her mommy and daddy), but it was a great game. Three lead changes in the 4th quarter, and two in the last three minutes. You just can't ask for anything more.

I will say that I was extremely surprised. I did not give the Giants a chance in this game. I really thought with two weeks to prepare, the Patriots would get an offensive plan in place, and would carve up the Giants secondary. It never happened. It actually looked like the Patriots were not prepared to play the game.

Big props to Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers. Just love his music, so it was a great 12 minutes of halftime show for me. They are probably my all time favorite group. Along with Bon Jovi and to a lesser extent U2, that is the music I went through high school and college listening to most of the time.

I'll do a favorite music post another time.

- Twenty states have primaries tomorrow.
- Very surprising. My favorite coach, because he always made sure his players did it the right way.
- What a surprise. That stimulus bill needs stimulating.

Until the next time.....

1 comment:

Kellie said...

You are such a party man staying up that late... hee hee

That was a good Super Bowl even though I don't really get into sports. lol I was quite shocked about the Giants myself. I literally had my mouth open when they got that last touchdown! lol

Be good today... :)