Friday, February 1, 2008

membership.....

Figured I'll get a post before the weekend takes over this family.

Did you enjoy Lost?

Morgan's station is running a radiothon for St. Jude's Hospital. The local FOX station was there doing interviews and talking about what they were doing. Well one of the reporters from the station called Morgan "hot" while on air. She got a big kick out of it, me, not so much. I know my wife is beautiful, but to say it on the air. Really? Ugh!

We have the Hanna Montana movie as our activity. Then tomorrow night is the father / daughter dance, while Saturday and Sunday morning we will be gettig up early for Cassie's swim meet. I will try to have pictures of all.

Hopefully they will have this picture problem figured out by then. Since Wednesday, I have not been able to spell check or post a picture to this page. Very annoying. Seems it is not everyone, and they supposedly are looking into it.

Last night, Morgan and I joined the church we had been attending for the past 2 months. It was very nice to hear from all of the board and different directors of the different parts of the church. It feels very "normal" to us, and we are both very comfortable with the people and their message. Having the head Pastor riding a Harley, the executive Pastor speaking about the TV show "Cheers", and in speaking with the others, it just seemed right for us.

The Hurricanes won last night 3-2 in OT over the Toronto Maple Leafs. The Leafs tied it with 12 seconds to play in the game, but the Captain, Rod Brind'Amour, showed why is the captain and got back the 2 points with the game winner. Nice to see them come out of the gate for this stretch run in good fashion.

Ok, need to wrap up and get back to work. Hope the picture posting gets fixed so we can see what went on this coming weekend.

- Why am I paying $3 a gallon?
- There is a game being played on Sunday evening.
- More internet merging.

Until the next time.....

4 comments:

Th3Guns1ing3r said...

On paying $3 a gallon, we could get into profit margins and all that, but this small comment at the end kinda says it all, even though a lot of emphasis wasn't put on it. Yeah, they are making record profits, but;

"Refining margins — the difference between the cost of crude and what the company makes on refined products such as gasoline — have been squeezed in recent months as spiking crude oil prices outpaced price increases in gasoline and other refined products."

If your profit margin stays the same, the price of raw materials drives the price of final products up & the amount of product you sell stays the same or increases, then your profits will be higher.

Sal Cartusciello said...

I just wish they would use these profits, if for nothing else, to produce a cleaner buring fuel. I don't begrudge the profit, I just want more R&D.

Kellie said...

Yes, we loved LOST... lol

I am looking forward to pictures of the father/daughter dance, Sal... hee hee I hope blogger gets stuff fixed so we can see them!!!

Glad you joined the church. I continue to pray that the Lord will lead you and guide you each day!!!!

Th3Guns1ing3r said...

I can certainly agree with that.

LOST was excellent! New mysteries without solving any old mysteries... How long can they keep this up? lol I got home about 15 minutes after it started, so I was able to FF through all of the commercials. When it ended, I couldn't believe it was over already.