Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Ok, I'll write.....

Was not going to post, as I have a pile of folders on my desk, but this will get my mind off tax returns for a while.

The airline pilots I mentioned a few days ago heard about me from a pilot's bulletin board. Seems they were "talking" on the boards, and a client of mine who is still associated with American Airlines, gave my name out on the board. This client now works in the Pentagon, and it's funny because when we speak while he is at work, I can hear the clicking in the line because we are being recorded. Guess the NSA has my golden tones on file.

Morgan sent in her "before and after" photos to the MediFast people. It is amazing to see the transformation she has gone through. I know I have mentioned this a bunch of times in my posts, but I will probably mention it forever. I am really proud of her, and her accomplishments, concerning her weight loss.

Seems the "big" story of the day is Fidel Castro resigning as President of Cuba. My first reaction was "so what". I understand this is history, but not a good history. The only spin I can see on this is if somehow the people of the country are allowed to live like real humans. Will we see that? I don't know.

The Hurricanes got blown away (ha ha) by the New Jersey Devils 5-1 on Monday afternoon. Not what was expected after two nice wins in a row. Sure seems like the Devils have the Canes' number this year.

Tonight the Canes hosted the Boston Bruins, and lost 3-2 in a shootout. The Canes were down 2-0 with 63 seconds to go in the game, before Ray Whitney and Erik Cole scored goals 20 seconds apart from each other. That sent the game into overtime, and at least gave the Canes a point, when it looked like none were coming.


- I know it is back up at $3.19 for regular here in San Diego.
- Eventually, there will be no more "minute counting".
- Martha and Emeril are a couple?
- Movie phrase game for you. I missed two.

Until the next time.....

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Glad you wrote... it gave you a break from all that you have been doing.

I, too, am so proud of Morgan. I was bragging on her just the other day. Maybe her ears were ringing. lol

All you can "speak" plans on cell phones.... isn't it something how they have changed in the last ten years. lol

Hope your day today has been a good one. :)

Morgan said...

.....you better tell those pilots to spread the word to their friends so you can keep feeding your wifes' shoe habit!

: )