Tuesday, December 4, 2007

cleared the air.....

Well to follow up on yesterday, I feel better, but Morgan and I got into talking about my situation again, and I think I have seen the light. When talking to her, I come to realize that right now, I am just not good with the "city people" as compared to the "country folk". I know that sounds bad, but it is not meant to be. Right now I am just not adjusted to "big city" life and the "distance" the people in this area put between them and others.

Also, it seems that in my "funk", I was not discussing as much with Morgan as I would normally do. She has not read this blog until now (Hi, honey!), and there were more feelings being put here than what I have been telling her over the past few weeks. That was wrong of me, and now she will be reading this, and I also will be discussing more with her.

I needed a "wake up call", and I think today's talking/arguing/fighting/discussion (take your pick) was really a good thing. I have been a bit distant with her, but more because I was trying to get this settled on my own and not hurt her. We have been together 17 1/2 years, and I need her to help me. We have a partnership, and a very good one. She means everything in the world to me, and I don't want to hurt her anymore.

I feel much better about everything, and I love my wife even more for working with me to help me through this.

Until the next time.....

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Yay!!! So glad the air is cleared. You did the right thing by telling her it all. I am still praying for you!!

Morgan said...

I feel like I've been allowed into the Super Secret Sal Society here. I wish you had had the confidence is us to have shared all of this with me first--and not the whole world. I've learned more about you in these pages than I have in our marriage in a long, long time. You write beautifully.