Thursday, December 13, 2007

more Christmas decorations.....

Well, there is not much going on today, and I have been saving these pictures of the rest of our Christmas decorations , so today is the perfect day to show them off. I like the little village set that we keep on the mantle. It is simple, but very pretty, and shows off the "old fashioned" Christmas in a small town. Like the ones you always see in the movies. They just say winter and Christmas time. I am sure there are plenty more pieces to the set, but for now, we just have three pieces to it. Actually, if we had any more, we would need more mantle space, and I'm not going there. :-)

Now these carolers have been in my family for over 30 years. My mother made and painted them when I was just a kid. Somehow they got handed down to me, and have survived all these years and all the moves with just one minor "ding".

And lastly, I figured it is always a good thing to include the two most important people in my life, my beautiful wife and daughter.

Until the next time.....

3 comments:

Kellie said...

Great shots of your Christmas decorations. :) I like the carolers...

Wonderful pic of Morgan and Cassie. Morgan looks SO GOOD.. I am so proud of her!!

Morgan said...

awwwwwwwww.....nice post today. *smooch*

Morgan said...

.....and thank you Kellie!