Sunday, December 23, 2007

hey, who changed the ride?????

Had a real nice time at Disneyland. Got there about 2pm on Friday and stayed until 1pm on Saturday. The park was decorated, as you would expect Disney to do it, and they even have Cinderella's castle to look like it is snowing on it. Morgan, Cassie and I went on quite a few different rides, including the "redone" Space Mountain. I am not a roller coaster person, but I have done SM many times at Disney World in Florida. This is a completely different (faster, more turns and dips) ride. I was not 100% after it. Because we stayed at the Disneyland Hotel, we got to go into the park at 7am on Saturday. Morgan and Cassie went on SM two more times, while I stayed behind. The picture (from my phone) shows their "happy" faces as going down the large drop.

I have about 80 more pictures from the camera to go through and edit. I hope to have some of the best ones up in the next few days.

Off to the neighbors for a dessert party. It will be a challenge to be near all that sweet, and behave myself. Morgan and I are just hoping that we meet some nice people.

If I don't get on tomorrow, please have a Merry Christmas!!!

Until the next time.....

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Glad y'all had a great time at Disneyland. The picture of Morgan and Cassie was too funny. :) Can't wait to see the others.

Y'all have a wonderful time at the party. :) MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!