Thursday, December 20, 2007

sleep tight.....


So Morgan and Cassie went out to dinner with Morgan's girlfriend and son to exchange Christmas gifts. Then I get a text message that they are stopping at Mervyn's (a So Cal clothes store), so I then think "oh, no", as this has become one of Morgan's favorite places to shop. They get home, and after some rustling around, my daughter comes into the room ready for bed, wearing her new pajamas. I think the sleep mask is to keep the bright colors out of her eyes. She is one of a kind, and her fashions are definitely her own style.

Getting ready for our little trip up to Disneyland. I am looking forward to seeing how the place is decorated for Christmas. We were up there prior to Halloween, and the whole place is "done over" for that occasion, and in typical Disney style, done very well. It is going to be quite crowded Friday night and Saturday morning, so we probably won't get in too many rides, but I'm sure my two daredevils will get to the few they really want.

Was able to get out on the bike and do a little running around. I always feel better after a ride, even a short one.

All presents are wrapped and under the tree waiting for Christmas morning. Monday afternoon or early evening, we will be attending the new church and listening to their "Rock the Crib, the Celebration of the Birth of Jesus." I am looking forward to it. They actualy do 5 "shows" of it, so we will see when is best for us to attend.

Until the next time.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Sal...The 70's called, they want their PJ's back :)

Have fun in Disney, and I know what you mean about the bike ride....I remember those days. Maybe this summer ;)

Night
Casey

Kellie said...

Those pajamas are definitely BRIGHT and cheerful... :)

Hope y'all have a great time at Disney. I told Morgan I am living vicariously through y'all... ha!

Can't wait to hear about it!