Sunday, December 9, 2007

lazy.....

Well, that was today in a nutshell. Morgan & Cassie did not get home last night until almost midnight, so by the time we fell asleep, a later morning wake up was in the cards. Now, 9am might not be late for some, but if you have kids, it is like sleeping the day away, and if you have young, active ones, it is like a vacation.


Well, here is the Christmas picture for 2007. I've got some sort of "look" on my face, but otherwise, I thought it looked great. It took quite a while to get us at the right heights so that we had mostly tree in the background, but it worked out well. I like doing these pictures on our own, and I'm really happy we did this year's picture as a family. Right now, out here, it is only the three of us, so I am glad we are showing everyone the togetherness of our great family.

Until the next time.....

3 comments:

Kellie said...

That is a GREAT picture of y'all!! :) I think it is wonderful that all three of you are in the picture, too. :)

I need a lazy day... lol

Unknown said...

Great picture of you guys....when we going to see some sunsets :)

Sal Cartusciello said...

Those sunsets now happen too early, while I am with Cassie at swimming. After tax season we should get to the beach and mountains more and get more pictures.