Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Share? Umm, not yet.....

My friend, Kellie, has helped me get started with Bible reading. I had never really done it (a few passages when I was a child), and was completely lost, so I went to her for guidance. As always, she was gracious to me, and has been a huge help. Well, in yesterday's comments, she asked me to share what I have been reading and learning. I froze. It is hard enough for me to get the reading and understanding, sharing right now might be difficult.

As I have stated in earlier posts, religion has been a slow process with me, and I still don't feel I have my "feet under me" just yet. I might ask her questions, but I don't think I am ready to open up about what I am feeling while reading at this point. Maybe later on, but not now. So, "thank you", Kellie, but we might have to wait for that "talk".

Casey is still waiting on his medicine. I would be going nuts waiting like this. I am sure he is, but he seemed pretty calm about it. Of course I really could not tell his mood, as we usually don't talk, but text each other like teenage girls. :-)

He did say that his wife was doing fine. They will be first time parents in 2 months. His blog, with a "birth blog", is linked from here down the right hand side of this page.

Finished sending out my Christmas cards to clients and friends. Because we took a family Christmas picture this year, I also sent out Christmas & Holiday well wishes to all my clients, in an easy e-mail. Technology is great when trying to reach 300 people.

Got home in time to see the Hurricanes come back from 2-0 down with less than two minutes to go, to tie, and then beat in overtime, the Toronto Maple Leafs. I felt sorry for Coach Maurice of the Leafs, because I really liked him when he coached the Canes. But, oh well, I would rather have a Canes win, than a happy Leafs Coach.

Umm, I just remembered that I was supposed to do some wrapping, while Morgan and Cassie were out at dinner.

Until the next time.....

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Like I said in my email... I truly didn't mean for you to share on here what you were thinking. I meant through email but my words didn't come out on "paper" like they were in my head. I truly am sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable! You know I would never do that on purpose!

Sal Cartusciello said...

I just read and said "share what I am learning", then panic set in. I was going to call, but it was too late. Don't feel bad. You have been a big help in getting me started on this.