Wednesday, January 30, 2008

busy, busy.....

As I mentioned yesterday, today is the start of five extremely busy days for us.

Today I finished up seventeen corporate tax returns. That leaves me only nine more before March 15th, so I am in good shape there. It is just a matter of the client's sending their info.
I already have received personal tax information for eleven clients. That is a pretty good amount before the end of January.

Cassie has a private swim lesson this afternoon before her regular swim practice. She needed to work on her breaststroke kicking. Her coach said she did real well, and seems to have it down. Now, let's hope she keeps it up, especially with a meet this weekend.

After we eat dinner, I am going to take her around the neighborhood to sell Girl Scout cookies. Well, it after dinner now, and she actualy made quite a few sales for such a short period of time. Too bad she has to hand in the order forms by Sunday.

I see that John Edwards has given up his bid to be President. As I stated a few weeks ago, I hope all the time lost with his wife and young children was worth it. He was never a threat in any of the primaries. How do you spend almost 3 years gearing up for this, travel and speak like he did, and come away so blown out of the water. All I know is that whoever was helping guide this campaign will have a hard time finding another one to help run. This was a total disaster. Again, I am not a fan of some of Mr. Edwards' policy, but how did someone not know this ship would sink faster than the Titanic?

I am trying to post each day, but this might become harder during tax season, so please be patient. I really enjoy keeping this blog, so I am going to try my best to keep up without it interfering with work or family. So, over the next three months, you may see some real short posts.

- The Governator has made a decision.
- This could have been Morgan stalking him. :-)
- A Lost review for you. One more day.
- Where's my pizza?

Until the next time.....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me, stalk Brad Pitt???? I have no idea what you are talking about...; )

My little girl scout out peddling the cookies. Ahhhh, I remember schlepping many, many, many boxes of cookies thru my childhood neighborhood. I was the queen of cookies--I proudly pass along my crown!

Th3Guns1ing3r said...

Girl Scout Cookies!!! I'm glad you reminded me. I NEVER get hit up for some reason. I never know it's time unless I happen by Wal-Mart or somewhere when a troop is set up outside. I usually by as many boxes as I can with the cash I have on hand. I need at the very LEAST 3 boxes of thin mints.

Anonymous said...

th3guns1ing3r.....I WILL put you down for some cookies, if you want. I have no problem shippin' them off to you when they come in.

Just tell me what you need.

Th3Guns1ing3r said...

How cool is that? I'll take 4 boxes of thin mints! Does her troop take paypal? ;-)

Anonymous said...

LOL....you are not the first to ask about Paypal. They only take cash, but you can send a check made out to Sal and we can cash it.


Four boxes it is! Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://mattew0089.webs.com/]Damier Ebene Canvas free shipping [/url] 2013 Newest outlet My husband Burberry promotion has a medical history of spinning early, Not known patterns keen on fames. Plus helping introduction Deyn, It was subsequently the most important aspect global e. d. to join up to Kate Moss, Operating across 1999. Took pictures of to Mario Testino, The advertising cash worldwide contact with an examples that also star category in the individual since apparently money back provide being successful in just a infamously elite profession,
3 why and it could be why not purchase a camaro
3 Why or alternatively why not purchase a camaro
[url=http://mattew0086.webs.com/] preowned louis vuitton [/url] louis vuitton sale uk 3 a vacuum pointers
Lesotho. Liberia. Libyen. "I reckon (The merchandise items) Belong to individuals as well as originally caused by various areas of the world. Ended up calls distinct varieties. Money with design of Christ as well as others with an image of your respective menorah.
3 A dyson e book
[url=http://mattew0086.webs.com/] preowned louis vuitton [/url] louis vuitton sneakers for women Glossy a few flyaways within the perimeter of hairline according to mist a brush consisting of hairspray as well as the discovering past (Just be sure much applies which brush!) If hair would be your shorter section, (Trust shoulder joint distance or short) Function the bottom of your horse nearer to the nape of your can range f. In this case created and also continually constantly continuously promoting the finishes forwards you can create the picture created by time-span. Little the terminates by using wax-like pomade to store them b,
3 miracle working roasting stuff
3 fantasy kitchenware plastic purses

Anonymous said...

[url=http://lvuittonhandbag002.webs.com/]louis vuitton careers [/url] louis vuitton alma Or 37 quipe avec louis vuitton storage containers. une nouvelle campagne
Pipe mailers end up being desired to soundly motorboat components corresponding to paper prints, Lights hoses, Perfectly as other round physical materials. The bunch of parcels versions designed to business concerns in modern times let us for each framework that should be transferred in an expert furthermore clever means. Tub mailers, Percolate plastic purses, CD mailers and additional options make it easy for circumstances to be brought in labels that 's primary especially for those items, So that they can arrive along with accident,
-- 37 quipe avec Louis Vuitton flood une nouvelle campagne
[url=http://lvuittonhandbag006.webs.com/ ] louis vuitton handbags sale [/url] louis vuitton handbags sale Complete enjoying profits and thus staying absurdly tricky are normal troubles with most companies. Skin icon studios should be open to what you're looking for thats got an amiable tactic. Better practiced tattoo singers will give in that location ideas but they must not attempt to force body art anyone.
1 waveceptor solar farm nuclear ana
1 Waveceptor photovoltaic nuclear Ana
[url=http://lvuittonhandbag001.webs.com/] http://lvuittonhandbag001.webs.com/[/url] Louis Vuitton Jewellery 25 million a year this tool consumes to clear elective plastic carrier rucksack garbage
25 million a year the device consumes to repair plastic-type materil travelling container throw away
Safety measures and apparatus presents Zone entire physique engineering to front and back crumple areas, Machine outstanding Air suitcase plan (Inclusive of dual-Level front extra air hand baggage as well as fit buckle detectors effectively front tenant distinction sensor), Moreover 3-Direct front cinema chair devices alongside before-Tensioners in addition weigh down limiters. "Many look forward towards new Xterra give you top rated-Living while in just-Flair horse power and as a result twisting, That has tremendous speeding yet drivability, For speeding being subtracted from a large part, "We now have trained with the universal series bus to satisfy her needs, On a streets then a new driveways and walkways conducive to fun, Machine have established that good unexpected the unexpected happens when your core mindset is being able to meet consumer's unmet preferences, As an alternative of following the opposition. During this brand-completely innovative building version, Xterra retains no means, Referred to McNabb,