Wednesday, August 20, 2008

birthday wife.....

Today is the birthday of "The Love of My Life". Then on the 31st, we celebrate our 17th wedding anniversary, so we celebrate two special days within a two week period. I can't imagine life without her. In between today and the end of the month, she will be headed off to Ireland, so temporarily, we will be apart, and I will miss her very much each day.

We don't have anything special planned except for a family dinner somewhere of Morgan's choosing, and then a quick run to Best Buy to pick up a "point and shoot" camera for her trip.

Received an email from our builder that they have "pinned" the house on the lot, and will be digging for the footings tomorrow or Friday. Then next week, they will pour and work on the foundation. From there they will start thew framing, and expect the framing to be completed about a week before Morgan arrives for the walk through. I'm starting to get "itchy". :-)

Slow work time, so it looks like I have time for a quick nap before we go out. Of course, knowing me, I will find something else to do, and not get near the bed before we need to leave. Too much game playing these past few nights.

Again, Happy Birthday Honey!!!

- Are you CSI fans OK with Mr. Fishburne?
- Game predicted Russia/Georgia conflict?
- Get well soon, Yaz.

Until the next time.....

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Did Morgan show you my beautiful song rendition of Happy Birthday for her? I hate she couldn't hear it from the real thing. lol Or... maybe its best she didn't!

OK.. good. I'll head over there Friday to capture more building moments. :)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, and congratulations on the anniversary!