Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Lego pictures.....

Legoland pictures mentioned in prior post.



Pirates' Life


The Mini City Displays:



Las Vegas, baby!!!



New York City



New Orleans & Mari Gras



San Francisco Seaport



Los Angeles:
Gruman's Chinese Theater & The Hollywood Bowl




Washington, DC





Cassie & Courtney enjoying a ride?




Around Legoland:






The Force is strong with this one!



Bubble Girls

Welcome to SeaLife


Some real poor aquarium pictures. :-(

Until the next time.....

3 comments:

Morgan said...

These are GREAT pictures, Sal. I wish the SeaLife pictures had come out clearer. There were some beautiful fish in there---too bad they wouldn't sit still for you! ; )

Kellie said...

Oh my word! Great shots of all of those lego things!! I am AMAZED at those!! I should go there someday... like all of the other places in the world I want to visit!! LOL

Unknown said...

Can you fly me out there? I love Lego's :)Awesome pictures!

BTW you need a 50mm f/1.8 for the real low light stuff. Can get one for about $100 and worth every cent.