Thursday, August 7, 2008

no long ride.....

I did not get an invite to the Madden video game party going up in Pasadena on Monday. At first I was not really interested, but when I thought about being able to get a long ride (about 250 miles round trip) on the motorcycle, and being able to see the Rose Bowl for the first time, I got excited and hoped I would win one ticket from an amount being given away on the web. Did not happen. Oh well.

Otherwise this is about as quiet a time as I have working during the year. Clients are a bit "slower" in sending in their normal monthly work, and income tax clients don't seem to have many questions (that ramps up again when October starts, and gets full throttle on December 1st). Now if I could just get myself in gear and update those worksheets. :-)

Morgan and I are sure that Cassie is having a great time at camp, and can't wait to see her when they return Saturday morning. The website of the camp has been down for a couple of days, so we haven't seen any pictures in a while. That's really bumming out Morgan. Though even with the site up, we haven't seen any pictures of Cassie yet in the first few days, but with so many kids at the camp, that's what happens.

Off to find something to do. Maybe those worksheets.....

- Woo Hoo! Tivo/DVR external drives.
- Opening Ceremonies are tomorrow.
- $300K for a jumpsuit?

Until the next time.....

No comments: