Tuesday, August 5, 2008

movie day.....

Finally got out to see the Batman movie, The Dark Knight. Excellent movie, and has set it up nicely for the next movie in the series. I will be interested in seeing if the next will be the third and final of this "series" or if it will be made to continue.

The only downside to the movie was the chatting young girls behind us. They were with an adult, who was their older sister, maybe mom, aunt, etc., and after about 20 minutes into the movie, and talking throughout, I finally had to turn around and ask them to be quiet. It was finally at that time where the adult asked them to keep it down. Unbelievable! Well, not really, as this world just gets more self absorbed, and without a care for anybody else in it except for that person themselves.

Other than that, there is really nothing going on. I have work coming in slowly this month, but nothing overwhelming. It will be a good time for me to update my tax season worksheets, and actually be all ready for the upcoming year. The idea is good, now I just need to execute it.

Just signed up for another fantasy football league with guys from Geezer Gamers. That is two with them, and probably one more with my buddies from high school. They always get these together at the last minute, as they are busy, fancy New York lawyers. :-)

With football being only one month away from beginning, it means to me that hockey is only two months away from starting its season. Woo Hoo!

- Get well soon, Mr. Freeman.
- Yes, I will be getting my Madden game at midnight on Monday.
- Hooray! Less commercials to watch.

Until the next time.....

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Glad you finally saw the Batman movie! It was wonderful and definitely set up for the next one. :)

You crack me up with your Fantasy Football.... hope your team wins. lol (I really have no clue but Steve has tried to explain how it works..)

Enjoy working on those tax documents for next season. hee heee