Tuesday, September 9, 2008

routine again.....

All is quiet around here. School back into the schedule, along with afternoon swim practice, gets the routine back into place.

We did carpool with the girl next door for swimming, which helped out quite a bit, but she seems to have given up on it, so we are on our own with the back and forth of driving to practice. I'm was thinking about starting to walk in the afternoons in the neighborhood of the pool (instead of mornings near the house), to cut down on the driving, but then that would mean not eating with Morgan, and I would rather not miss that time.

When I took Cassie to swimming she informed me that she left her swim goggles and swim cap (the 1 day old orange one from the rough water swim) at the pool last night. Now, they are nowhere to be found. I was furious, as this is not Cassie's first "lost item". She said she will pay for her new goggles, and that she will, but the cap was her only keepsake from the swim. She has been swimming with this club for almost a year, and this must be her 4th set of goggles. "Shiny Object" girl needs to pay better attention to her stuff.

Morgan just found out that she and the show were nominated for another CMA Award. This will be her 3rd nomination, and we are hoping that "the third time is the charm". The official nominations will be announced tomorrow morning.

Governor Palin will be doing a sit down interview with Charlie Gibson of ABC News on Thursday and Friday. I really wish she was going on a Sunday program to put "it" on the table, but I understand the strategy. Charlie is not known for hard questioning, so I have a feeling that even if she does well (which I think she will), the media will still dog her for more one on one time. I think if it does go well, they will carefully and slowly roll her out for other interviews, but on their pacing.

That's it for now. Between our small group class, and our daily Bible reading for the next year, I need some quiet time to get caught up.

- New iPods and iTunes.
- Do we believe in Lance and his comeback?
- Are you Lost fans going to watch Fringe?

Until the next time.....

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Losing things... oh, we never have that problem.. no, not at all.... especially with Wesley. lol

Hope you are enjoying your quiet time and Bible Study. I know I have said this before but I am so excited about all you are learning!! :)