Tuesday, January 29, 2008

look like your dad.....

So Morgan thinks I look like my father in the picture they are using for my ad. Besides being bald like him, I really don't see it as much as she does. We don't have many pictures of him, but maybe I'll post one and let you decide.

Our friend, Kellie, asked us if we would accept a Flat Stanley from her son for something they are doing in school. I think the idea is that he is to travel someplace, and then we take pictures of him in his new place. Sounds like fun.

Casey and his daughter are already "famous". MSNBC.com is posting Patriot and Giant fan pictures, and his picture of him and the baby were picked as an editor's choice. Very cool.

Cassie has her first Girl Scout's meeting today. Her group meets every other Tuesday after school. She knows some of the girls, so this should be good for her. That adds to the load of activities we have now going on. Tomorrow is our one day to sell cookies (she joined in the middle of year), then Thursday night we have our church meeting, while Friday night is the Hanna Montana movie that is only in theaters for a week and Morgan is hosting it at one of the local movie theaters. Then Saturday and Sunday mornings Cassie has a swim meet, while between that on Saturday night we have that 50's dance at school. I'm tired from just writing about all of it. I am looking forward to Sunday evening, crashing on the couch, and watching the Super Bowl.

The Hurricanes started of the second half of the season with a 3-1 win over the New York Rangers. Last time they played, both Matt Cullen and Andrew Ladd were injured, so it was a little rough during the first period and there were 66 minutes in penalties and 2 fights between Wade Brookbank and Colton Orr. Good to see the guys play a good game, and stick up for each other.

- Man, I want one, but that is the cost of 3 of my trucks.
- I see more Hanna Montana stuff coming to the house.
- Usually get about 10 clients a year that ask about these.

Until the next time.....

1 comment:

Kellie said...

That is the NEATEST thing about Casey's picture being chosen. I think that is awesome. :)

Glad you are willing to host Flat Stanley... looks like your schedule will allow him many opportunities to travel. :)

OK... that motorcycle is a chunk of change!!!